Truck Sales Jobs
Nuss Truck & Equipment Offers Careers for Truck Sales
- Rochester, MN – Truck Sales
- Roseville, MN – Truck Sales
- Roseville, MN – MTL Operations Manager
- Duluth, MN – Truck Sales
Truck Sales Position Summary
Nuss Truck & Equipment is currently seeking a self-motivated, proven team player, customer orientated-individual to join the Truck Sales Professional team. We are an award-winning Heavy Duty truck dealership providing unparalleled sales support.
- Promote and sell heavy-duty trucks and trailers.
- Actively source inventory for customer and stock needs.
- Meet all required company standards- Gross profit, customer service and volume.
- Develop and present sales proposals to customers.
- Effectively utilize the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool.
- Build an active prospect list to help develop the territory to maximize all sales opportunities.
- Maintain accurate documentation in reports, quoting and other internal communication.
- Develop new business opportunities and manage customer relationships.
- Promote other businesses of the organization: parts, service, body shop, finance, insurance, rentals and leasing.
Skills, Qualifications and Requirements of the Position
- Heavy Duty truck sales and/or equipment sales preferred, but not required.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Proven track record with internet sales and marketing.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Valid driver's license required; CDL preferred.
Earn top tier wages, match your vacation and enjoy the security of a premium benefits package and generous hiring bonus with Nuss Truck & Equipment the 2017 American Truck Dealer of the year. Nuss is one of the largest providers of both OTR and vocational trucks combined with world class Volvo Construction Equipment including paving products and service in the Midwest. Our award-winning sales and service teams support all segments of the transportation and construction industry. We have expanded to eight strategic dealership locations in Rochester, Mankato, St. Cloud, Roseville, Burnsville, Duluth and East Bethel Minnesota, and Eau Claire Wisconsin. Many Nuss staff members have over 25 years of experience providing highest level customer care and experience.
Nuss Truck & Equipment offers a very competitive benefits package. We offer medical insurance, generous monthly HSA contribution, dental insurance, matching 401k, voluntary life insurance, tuition reimbursement program, employee assistance program, flexible spending accounts, long-term and short-term disability insurance, paid holidays, paid time off, and direct deposit.
We will match your current vacation/PTO hours if you join our team!
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities and requirements.
Nuss Truck & Equipment is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law.