Nuss is growing and needs your help with filling 50+ Job Openings throughout our nine locations! Monticello is opening later this year. Invite your friends and contacts to come join one of the nation’s leading providers of service, parts, trailers, rentals and custom- engineered products for the trucking, construction and heavy equipment industries. We are looking for Service Advisors, Diesel Technicians, Parts Counter Sales, Truck Sales and more!
We need your assistance in bringing quality applicants to Nuss Truck & Equipment! In order to continue to have top notch candidates join our team, we have revamped our Employee Referral Program.
As you know, we are growing and currently have many openings. Our “Employee Referral Program” has been an excellent program for us in the past. As a result, we’ve received some excellent referrals and paid thousands of dollars in referral rewards. This program is ongoing and continuous.
Purpose: to improve recruitment and retention.
Eligibility: all Nuss Truck & Equipment employees.
Current Reward Amounts for placement of full-time, non-management employees in Parts and Service Positions:
Mid-level experience: $2,500
Senior level/fully trained: Up to $6,000
All Other Positions: $500 or more (see HR)
Here’s how the program works:
1. The applicant must reference you on their application or at their interview as the person who referred them.
2. After the new employee has completed 3 months of full-time status employment, the referring employee will receive ½ the award (less normal deductions).
3. After the new employee has completed 6 months of full-time status employment, the referring employee will receive the second ½ of the award (less normal deductions).
4. If the new employee leaves Nuss for any reason in the first 6 months of employment, no additional bonus payments will be made.
5. If the applicant has been previously employed at Nuss, any request for a referral bonus would need to be reviewed and approved by HR and Senior Leadership.
6. If applicants are hired as temps/Interns etc., the program, including reward payouts, will become effective when they attain full-time status. The clock starts when they are full-time.
This program is subject to change at employer discretion and is subject to the company’s rules, policies and procedures.
Additionally, the amounts of the rewards under the Employee Referral Program may change depending on business conditions and needs. Applicants are not guaranteed an interview or a position, but will be evaluated based on their skills and experience relative to the position requirements.