The bulldog of the heavy duty trucking industry, Mack has been a leader since it was founded in 1900, in Brooklyn, New York. They were the first to apply air cleaners and oil filters to their trucks, first with power brakes, first to use a drive shaft instead of a chain. Mack trucks have helped win wars, put out fires and they get work done every day.
The Mack Anthem™ Series
Born of the American spirit, the new Mack Anthem™ comes standard with a bold design built for your business that delivers serious aerodynamics, fuel efficiency and easy maintenance. Combined with a new highly comfortable interior designed for drivers to keep them comfortable, safe and ready to work.
Mack Anthem’s instrument panel and steering wheel gives you total confidence and control in the cockpit. An easy, safe and comfortable environment to get the job done.
Spacious cab and living space with premium materials and amenities. An increased 35% bigger space in the 70-inch StandUp Sleeper gives you plenty of room to rest well.
Saves on fuel and reduces maintenance costs while maximizing uptime – and your bottom line.
Mack Connect™ analytics and connective technologies increase uptime and help you to perform at your best.
The HE+ Package combines and MP8HE engine and a host of aerodynamic and fuel features to minimize drag, maximize profit, and increase fuel efficiency.
The Mack Granite Series
Drive a rugged truck you can rely on. Boost profits while tackling a wide range of applications in the truck series that excels at a host of configurations: dump, dump with lift axle, multi-axle dump, mixer, rear loader, roll-off, snowplow, twin steer mixer, tractor and tri-drive tractor. Precise engineering improves fuel economy to drive down the costs of doing business.
- Granite is flexible and can be spec’d for different applications to fit the way you work.
- A sloped hood provides excellent aerodynamics and improved visibility.
- A galvanized steel cab mounted on airbags and shocks to soak up the rough stuff.
- Granite’s proven CornerstoneTM chassis provides rock-solid performance, durability and reliability.
The Mack Pinnacle Series
Make every drop of fuel count with a purpose-built truck that promises to get the job done. Take on heavy loads, climb steep grades, and drive long hauls all while behind the wheel of a truck gives attention to your comfort, safety and style. With its Rawhide Edition interior, elevated seat position, and dominant chrome grill, the drivers of this truck aren’t just hauling heavy transport; they’re carrying pride.
- Pinnacle is versatile, and can be spec’d in an array of configurations for different applications.
- Aerodynamic design improves driver visibility and cuts fuel costs
- Under the hood, the MP Engine series has plenty of horsepower and great highway torque profiles
The Mack Terrapro Series
Tough and versatile beasts of burden that eliminate downtime while delivering comfort and functionality, the Terrapro series of trucks are built to handle whatever job comes their way. In touch stop-and-go driving their natural gas power and Mack®’s clean MP Diesel engines cut fuel costs without sacrificing power.
The Terrapro Series gets concrete, municipal and front-loader jobs done with a superior level of productivity by being configurable to match the way you work: front loading for industrial use, side-loading for municipal use, rear-loading for commercial uses, stand-up driving for on-the-go jobs, and right-hand steering for curbside applications.
- The largest cab door openings in the industry
- Our industry-leading Mack work brake safely speeds up curbside pickups
- A catalyzed exhaust after treatment system
The Mack LR Series
The Mack LR model is the newest truck to join Mack’s dominant lineup of refuse vehicles. Our LR model is powered by our MP Series engines to keep you moving. And with updates like storage, superior visibility and enhanced technology, every route is quicker, safer and easier. When you do the hard work, you need the truck that’s ready for any challenge.
- Easy Entry
- Ergonomic Design
- Work Brake
- Body Builder Ready
- Instrument Panel & Controls
The Mack MD™ Series
The same Mack details you have come to love in your trucks, now in a MEDIUM DUTY (MD). Standard with a bold design built for your business that delivers serious aerodynamics, fuel efficiency and easy maintenance. Combined with a new, highly comfortable interior designed for drivers to keep them comfortable, safe, and ready to work.
- Three Models – The MD6, MD6 Low Profile, and MD7. Different wheelbase size and dimensions, with transmission options to fit your needs.
- A spacious interior designed for driver comfortability that has power steering, tilt telescopic steering, air suspension driver’s seat, and easy to reach controls.
- Comes standard with a Geotab system which is a state-of-the-art intelligence and data information analyzer that helps with your maintenance schedules to help you operate with enhanced safety, cost-efficiency, and productivity.
Find Your Nearest Sales Professional
Brands you trust and a dealer you can rely on, we are committed to keeping you and your business running. Find one of our eight locations near you.