Premium with a purpose
Nuss Truck & Equipment knows the demands of your business. Whether you are delivering through urban traffic or on a long haul, your uptime is everything. We are here to help drive your success.
For those driving long haul, Volvo has everything you want in a truck: premium, spacious working and living environments, amenities to make you feel at home, versatility, maneuverability, great visibility. All while delivering superb fuel economy, low operating costs and world-class safety.
- VNL 300 – Premium Level Short Hauler
- VNL 430 – Versatile Regional Runner
- VNL 630 – Efficient Mid-Roof Sleeper
- VNL 670 – Best-Selling Premium Sleeper
- VNL 730 – Top Mid-Roof on the Road
- VNL 780 – Ultimate High-Roof Truck
From Volvo’s Short Route Specialist (VNM 200) negotiating urban challenges to its trucks that tackles Regional Runs in Long Haul Comfort (VNM 630), the VNM series has the truck to keep your business on the move.
Experience savings in trucks designed for regional and short-haul applications with operating economy in mind. Work in comfort in a sensible and efficient working and resting environment with common sense storage space.
- VNM 200 Short Route Specialist
- VNM 430 Productive Days
- VNM 630 Long Haul Comfort
The new Volvo VNR features a dramatic new exterior that’s impossible to ignore. Distinctive contours enhance airflow, while state-of-the-art LED lighting provides improved visibility and reduced maintenance. Inside, seating has been optimized to be even more ergonomic, while a new dashboard and steering wheel bring controls and information efficiently to the driver, minimizing distraction.
- VNR 660: When stops at home are more spread out on your regional routes, the VNR 660 now has high-roof sleeper options that provide an ideal solution. The 164” bumper to back-of-cab length reduces the truck’s weight and allows for a wide range of trailer combinations for increased cargo capacity.
- VNR 640: When home-time stops are fewer and farther between on your regional routes, the 61-inch mid-roof sleeper on the VNR 640 provides extra room for catching up on paperwork or relaxing, and ample storage to keep your living area organized. And with a short BBC, the VNR still maintains excellent maneuverability.
- VNR 400: With a 42-inch flat-roof sleeper, the VNR 400 is well-suited for overnight, regional bulk-haul applications where overall height is a consideration. By packaging an efficient sleeper into a compact BBC, the VNR 400 maintains maximum maneuverability for busy loading sites or industrial deliveries.
- VNR 300: The cab of the VNR 300 brings the precise refinement of the driving environment to a lightweight, efficient day cab. The cab interior is thoughtfully organized to keep daily route drivers productive, comfortable, and happy.
Charging ahead. Our constant drive to innovate has made us the global leader in electromobility for Class 8 vehicles. The VNR Electric is proof of our commitment to reduce pollution, noise, and traffic on crowded urban streets. The VNR’s drivetrain is rated at 455 hp with up to 4,051 lb/ft torque. This allows for quick starts and excellent responsiveness in the close quarters of urban delivery. The fully-integrated driveline features Volvo’s two-speed I-Shift automated transmission for smooth acceleration. On highway, the VNR Electric is capable of reaching speeds of 65 mph. (150-mile range | 264 kWh battery capacity | 70 minutes 80% charge)
- Straight Truck: The VNR Electric straight truck is ideal for local pickup and delivery applications that commonly require a van body. With a range of up to 150 miles, this electric unit can handle demanding routes with multiple stops on a single charge.
- 4×2 Tractor: The VNR Electric 4×2 tractor is designed for local and regional delivery where maneuverability is crucial. The 4×2 offers a range of up to 120 miles and can carry a GCVW of up to 66,000 lbs.
- 6×2 Tractor: Our VNR Electric 6×2 tractor is designed for local and regional delivery when heavier payloads are involved. The 6×2 model offers a range of up to 120 miles and can carry a GCVW of up to 82,000 lbs. in specific applications.