This Policy applies to information we collect from you or about you:
• Via www2.nussgrp.com (our “Website”), such as through the Customer Portal, applications for financing, the CDK AR Portal, parts searching and ordering, or to access OEM Truck Portals; and
• In e-mails, text messages, uploads via any information or document portals, and other electronic messages between you and the Company.
Please read this Policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with this Policy, you should not use our Website. By accessing or using this Website or communicating with the Company electronically, you agree to this Policy and consent to the use of your personal information as set forth below.
This Policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of the Website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes. Please check the Policy periodically for updates.
Use of the Website is for business purposes only, and is not to be used for personal, family, or household use.
Children Under the Age of 13
The Website is not directed to children under the age of thirteen and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of thirteen. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personal information from a visitor under the age of thirteen on the site, we will delete the information from our records.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect information from and about users of our Website, which may include:
• Information that may be used to identify you or your company, such as your name (or company’s name), billing address, shipping address, e-mail address, telephone or fax number, account number, order information, and any passwords you use on the Website (“personal information”).
• Other uploaded content or information you provided on forms submitted to the Company downloaded from or via the Website.
• Information that is about you but individually does not identify you.
• Information about your Internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
• Third parties may also obtain personal information about you that you have submitted on our Website, and third parties pay independently collect personal information from you.
We collect this information:
• Directly from you when you provide it to us.
• Automatically as you navigate through the Website. Such information may include Website usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through the Website may include:
• Information you provide when you establish or manage an account, apply for financing, subscribe to a distribution list, request services, make a purchase, order parts, upload content, or use a portal. We may also ask you to provide information for other purposes, such as to respond to questions, or when you report a problem with the Website.
• Information you provide, such as bank routing and account numbers used to process ACH transactions.
• Records and copies of your correspondence (e.g. e-mail or text messages), if you contact us.
• Details of transactions you initiate or carry out through the Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. However, as noted below, We do not receive, process, retain or store your credit card information.
Information We May Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with the Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
• Details of your visits to the Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
• Information about your computer and Internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, browser type, and the date and time of your visit to the Website
The information we collect automatically may be associated with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve the Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
• Web Beacons. Pages of the Website, or our e-mails, may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
Some web browsers may transmit “do-not-track” signals to the websites with which the user communicates. Because of differences in how web browsers incorporate and activate this feature, it is not always clear whether users intend for these signals to be transmitted, or whether they even are aware of them. Because there currently is no industry standard concerning what, if anything, websites should do when they receive such signals, we currently do not take action in response to these signals.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
• To present the Website and its content to you.
• To initiate and complete ACH transactions for goods or services you purchase from the Company.
• To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
• To schedule and provide services to you and to process claims for warranty reimbursement from manufacturers or other third parties.
• To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
• To provide you with information about your account or purchases.
• To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
• To notify you about changes to the Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
• In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
• For any other purpose with your consent.
We will not sell, rent or lease your personal information to others, but we may share personal information with companies working on our behalf the purposes described above. We may also use your information to contact you about our other goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please use the “unsubscribe” link or button on marketing e-mails to opt out of email marketing.
Disclosure of Your Information
• To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
• To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
• To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets.
• To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
• For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
• With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
• To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
• If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of our companies, our customers or others.
This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
• Promotional Offers. If you do not want us to use your information for our promotional purposes, please use the “unsubscribe” link or button on marketing e-mails to opt out of email marketing. You may also close your account by using the “Cancel Account” button in the “My Account” section of the Website. This opt out does not apply to information related to a result of account activity or administration, a purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
If you have established an account, you can review and change your personal information by logging in and visiting your account profile page.
You may also contact us through the Website to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us through the Website.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. We implement reasonable security policies, including use of firewalls, and use hosting services provided by companies with reasonable data security programs.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password and/or token for access to your information, you are responsible for keeping it confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. You must notify us immediately if you suspect unauthorized access to your account or your account credentials.
Unfortunately, transmission of information via the Internet and the storage of that information is not completely secure. Although we have taken reasonable steps to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information or other information transmitted to the Website. Any transmission of such information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures on the Website or servers where your personal information is stored.
We retain all information we collect about you for the period we deem necessary to provide services and manage our Website, comply with our legal obligations, and otherwise in our discretion.
External Website Links
Special Note to International Users
By accessing the Website, users who are not citizens or residents of the United States living within its territories agree that they will comply with all Minnesota and United States rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content. International users agree that they will comply with any Minnesota law governing privacy in addition to the privacy laws of the United States when posting content. To the fullest extent permitted by law, international users consent to the collection and transfer of personal information as noted above.